Sunday 16 October 2011

- About Myself -

INTRODUCTION ;


ASSALAMUALAIKUM warahmatullahi wabarakatuh….


The name given is Asiah binti Rappe, the fourth in siblings. Beloved daughters of parents who name Suriati binti Barahim and Rappe bin Ambo. I was born on 20 December 1987 at  Felda Umas-Umas, Tawau Sabah. Now live in Kampung Baru Pasir Putih, Tawau. Temporary accomodation at the College of Tun Razak, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Continue my education at the secondary level from level one to level six at SK Kinabutan Tawau. While the lower secondary level, selected enters Arabic classes in basic communication subject only. After that, the higher secondary level to continue learning by choosing science stream on the basis of interest in the subject.
After that, I am continuing my study in geographic stream at SPTM level. Finally, after receiving the result that allows me to set foot in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai. ‘Alhamdulillah’, the option to do a Bachelor of Science (Human Resource Development) is the best option to improve myself in terms of increased knowledge, personality and leadership. this course offers a variety to be explored to adapt readily to changing environments and to continue learning independently. Now I am taken HRIS subject in section 02.
First, I do not know about the challenges and career prospects offered by this option. What I would expect the reading skills is one of the claims in the depth of this cost, although this option seems simple but is very challenging options after taking it. This is because as a human resource, practice must have leadership qualities, good communication and intelligence in various areas. In addition, responsibilities as a runner that needs to make a wise decision to organize an organization.
The entire program in the course can improve the quality of the individual to succeed. Feel very grateful and expect god willing to be success in my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment