Tuesday 20 December 2011

5.Online Induction System

From the topic, I learnt more detail the using for HRIS in the system implement that is Online Induction System. Give me a picture the overall human resource function and the importance of Information Technology in administration for organization nowadays. The aspect that caused me the most anxiety and difficulty is important HRIS in e-induction to connecting employees with human resource activities. Usually, the process of induction system manually rather than now easier with new technology make the process are faster, efficient and cost reduction.

Any aspect that surprised me is the Online Induction system can be access by employee, it means they will be know the information and program provide instantly. Besides that, manage their information with update the latest expansion. They are more open and expose the organization mission, vision and policy to their standard for achieving organizational goal in short and long term. Human resource department job also become efficient with this system. The important things I took away from the topic is the function of Human Resource Management (HRM) such as training and development, recruitment system, performance and talent management, and benefit and compensation. Besides that, job description, employee involvement and OSH in organization implement with information technology to the success to compete globally.

If I given the chance to study again the topic, I would do differently my study with make a hard effort to involve in participant in class. So that, I can do more understand the learning process. Online induction system constitute is interesting topic to learn & easy to understand I guest. From this reflection blog, I can refer the information I learnt and make as a reference for future to apply in my study also in area I will deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment